The PKIC team renders an array of knowledge services such as customized research, design services, knowledge management etc. to all solutions and industries across all offices of Protiviti. The team analyses, improves and executes knowledge intensive processes by leveraging its knowledge archives, tools and technologies to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
Our core work areas include:
Research and Benchmarking
PKIC offers a comprehensive and integrated suite of services that include primary and secondary research, media monitoring, dashboard preparation and analysis, supplemented by external knowledge sources. Our services deliver deep insights into our customers’ attitudes, preferences, and experiences that help make smarter business decisions.
PKIC offers an integrated suite of offerings including:
- Company / Industry / Country / Topic based Research
- Creating Competition Trackers / Value Analytics / Newsletters
- Creating, designing, deploying and analyzing surveys on SurveyMonkey tool
- Crafting presentations and infographics inline with the Protiviti brand
- Creation of detailed Company Profiles showcasing financial details, competitor analysis etc.
- Creation and updating account information on SharePoint and other common platforms
Client Discovery Support (CDR)
The PKIC provides Client discovery research support to practice teams across the firm, with an objective to help them learn more about the client’s business context and its industry landscape. This helps consultants to be more knowledgeable and better informed about the client’s business, the current context and its existence with the industry.
The CDR team at PKIC offers an integrated suite of offerings including:
- Provide company information by sharing reports covering latest Company News, Company Overview, SEC Filings, Financials from various external knowledge sources
- Industry reports, Risk Rating reports from different external knowledge sources etc.
- Share credentials and proposals of similar nature to support the practice team
Knowledge Management Support
Knowledge Management at PKIC is not only about storing documents, but is also about increasing people collaboration and expertise through effective sharing of knowledge & learnings our consultants gain from their engagements. The PKIC team collaborate with consultants across Protiviti to synthesize the knowledge that they need to solve client challenges and help them face the future with confidence.
The Knowledge Management team at PKIC offers the following services that are aligned to business objectives of the organisation:
- Collect, maintain and reserve knowledge repositories for respective practices to facilitate knowledge sharing - make useful Intellectual Property available
- SharePoint management: Performing regular site audits to ensure information is up-to-date across sites
- Manage the use of our external knowledge resources (Gartner/IBIS/Lexis-Nexis, Avention, etc.)
- Setting up Global Webinars in order to impart and facilitate seamless knowledge sharing sessions
- Provide periodic User Analytics for all information accessed by respective teams
- Support practices across all geographies in maintaining their knowledge repositories
Desktop Design Support
The PKIC Desktop design team has a team of highly creative design experts with advanced knowledge of tools such as power point, word, visio etc. They support consultants across all geographies at Protiviti. They create high quality deliverables that are aesthetically appealing and talk the language of the Protiviti brand. The team also uses macros within the MS office tools to build efficiency into their pipeline.
PKIC helps make deliverables more impactful through exceptional design services such as:
- Document enhancement through creative designs, look & feel, use of interesting elements that showcases the content appropriately
- Basic formatting support such as alignment, branding and overall quality management
- Editorial – Quality control (language, branding, etc.)
- Design – Creative, layout, convert verbose text to frameworks, etc.
- Creating word and power point proposal templates and updating them with up-to-date content
- Creation of visually appealing Infographic, Placemats etc.
- Thought Leadership document development