Protiviti delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders face the future with confidence. Our consulting solutions span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration. As an organization, we believe that by teaming together, with each other, and our clients, we can see beyond the surface of changes and problems organizations face in this fast changing world to discover opportunities others might miss and face the future with greater confidence.
Our more than 4,500 people serve clients through the network of Protiviti and independently owned Member Firms in more than 70 offices in over 20 countries. We have served over 60% of FORTUNE 1000® companies and 35% of FORTUNE Global 500® companies. Our people and organization have consistently been recognized by FORTUNE and Consulting Magazine as a best company to work for.
Teaming with clients to protect and enhance enterprise value by identifying, anticipating and solving critical business problems.
Working at PCC
In addition to providing good career development and growth opportunities, the PCC is a fun and comfortable place to work. Here are just a few of the many reasons you will want to join our team:
- Make a difference: Our professionals help clients identify, prioritize, and manage their risks to enhance organizational performance and business value. You will be exposed to a variety of projects, solutions, management styles, tools, and technologies, all the while contributing to our success.
- Build strong relationships: Our culture emphasizes teamwork, mentoring, and communication. Our professionals interact regularly with project teams, management personnel, and senior leadership globally.
- Learn a lot: Protiviti invests in its professionals at all levels; our training curriculum includes everything from challenge schools, to soft skills training, to solution-specific offerings. We also encourage our professionals to supplement their skill development through online courses and external professional certifications.
- G2E: Getting to Exceptional is an initiative taken by the firm wherein each employee has the opportunity to do something exceptional within or outside the confines of their work, hence adding that extra value that distinguishes the firm. There are regular trainings being provided to people on concepts of G2E, followed by global level appreciation on living up to the concept.
- Impact your community: Our professionals are involved in giving back to their communities through participation in various Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Be recognized for your work: Protiviti offers attractive service level awards and recognizes great work.
- Strike a balance: Protiviti prides itself on providing a flexible work environment that empowers people to pursue fulfilling work and personal lives.
The PCC is defined by our desire to deliver world-class solutions to our clients. We are constantly working to attract and retain top talent, and build a culture that empowers individuals and promotes excellence overall.
We believe that happy employees make for happy clients. We also know that “all work and no play” is rarely the route to success. At the PCC, we make it a point to have fun together. We make time for group activities such as off-site events, quarterly socials, annual parties, and more.
Our culture is defined by fusion of our three core values:
- Integrity: We commit to do the right things in all situations.
- Inclusion: We succeed through teamwork, diversity and respect for each other.
- Innovation: We expect, value and deliver new ideas and approaches.