Protiviti delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders face the future with confidence. Our consulting solutions span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration. As an organization, we believe that by teaming together, with each other, and our clients, we can see beyond the surface of changes and problems organizations face in this fast changing world to discover opportunities others might miss and face the future with greater confidence.
Our more than 4,500 people serve clients through the network of Protiviti and independently owned Member Firms in more than 70 offices in over 20 countries. We have served over 60% of FORTUNE 1000® companies and 35% of FORTUNE Global 500® companies. Our people and organization have consistently been recognized by FORTUNE and Consulting Magazine as a best company to work for.
Teaming with clients to protect and enhance enterprise value by identifying, anticipating and solving critical business problems.
Working at PCC
In addition to providing good career development and growth opportunities, the PCC is a fun and comfortable place to work. Here are just a few of the many reasons you will want to join our team:
- Make a difference: Our professionals help clients identify, prioritize, and manage their risks to enhance organizational performance and business value. You will be exposed to a variety of projects, solutions, management styles, tools, and technologies, all the while contributing to our success.
- Build strong relationships: Our culture emphasizes teamwork, mentoring, and communication. Our professionals interact regularly with project teams, management personnel, and senior leadership globally.
- Learn a lot: Protiviti invests in its professionals at all levels; our training curriculum includes everything from challenge schools, to soft skills training, to solution-specific offerings. We also encourage our professionals to supplement their skill development through online courses and external professional certifications.
- G2E: Getting to Exceptional is an initiative taken by the firm wherein each employee has the opportunity to do something exceptional within or outside the confines of their work, hence adding that extra value that distinguishes the firm. There are regular trainings being provided to people on concepts of G2E, followed by global level appreciation on living up to the concept.
- Impact your community: Our professionals are involved in giving back to their communities through participation in various Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Be recognized for your work: Protiviti offers attractive service level awards and recognizes great work.
- Strike a balance: Protiviti prides itself on providing a flexible work environment that empowers people to pursue fulfilling work and personal lives.
The PCC is defined by our desire to deliver world-class solutions to our clients. We are constantly working to attract and retain top talent, and build a culture that empowers individuals and promotes excellence overall.
We believe that happy employees make for happy clients. We also know that “all work and no play” is rarely the route to success. At the PCC, we make it a point to have fun together. We make time for group activities such as off-site events, quarterly socials, annual parties, and more.
Our culture is defined by fusion of our nine core values:
- Professionalism: We treat everyone with respect and are honest and courteous in all of our dealings.
- Productiviti: We are action-oriented. We team, exchange knowledge, and work hard to bring to clients the best we have to offer.
- Proactiviti: We think ahead and offer ideas to meet our clients’ needs. We seek opportunities to make a difference, exceed client expectations, and build long-term relationships.
- Objectiviti: We are unbiased, manage by facts, and listen attentively. We consider multiple viewpoints before taking action.
- Creativiti: We bring unconstrained but reasoned thinking to each assignment. We always tap the collective insight of the client team and our organization to solve problems.
- Integriti: We are honest, fair, and direct in all interactions. Integrity guides our actions and communications.
- Qualiti: We ensure quality by bringing the right people with the right training and experience to every engagement. We apply a common approach to problem solving, with an unrelenting commitment to deliver value.
- Responsibiliti: We thrive to work with full responsibility on the various projects that we undertake and provide high-end solutions.
- Diversiti: We value diversity and encourage the individual differences, perspectives, and talents of our workforce.